Thursday, June 27, 2013

Atlantic-Pacific


One of my favorite blogs right now is Atlantic-Pacific. I just love her ladylike style with a twist. She's got me swooning over full skirts, mixing patterns, and wrists full of bracelets. Since I'm trying to resist any shopping urges, I use her blog as my imaginary closet because, while a leather top may not be super practical for a working mom in Arkansas, it is fun to pretend like I could pull it off! 

I think she does a great job of showing how the little things make an outfit. It's all in the details, like her patterned loafers, neon heels, bow belt, cute clutch, and colorful prints. While a leather top may be out of my league, I can definitely amp up my accessory collection. It's an easy way to infuse a little edge and interest into my existing wardrobe. 

All photos via Atlantic-Pacific.

No comments:

Post a Comment