Friday, November 8, 2013
Weekend 1-2-3
1. My comprehensive finals for grad school are this Saturday. Despite the fact I feel it's a little unfair that my graduating hinges on being tested over a classes I took in 2011 and made A's in, I have been studying and crying and studying and crying to prepare for the seven-hour ordeal. It hasn't looked nearly as picturesque as that picture. There's been a lot more sweatpants, Hershey Kisses' wrappers and papers strewn about in my version. So, if you think of it, say a little prayer Saturday that everything I've studied stays well-organized in my brain and readily accessible. Or simply that I pass.
2. My sister will be here this weekend! I'm looking so forward to seeing her, and she's looking so forward to seeing Preston. I know where I am on the totem pole, and I'm OK with that. He's definitely cuter than I am. I see some chocolate-covered potato chips in our future.
3. With Courtney here to help wrangle Preston, I want to attempt to make him my own version of those felt Christmas trees and ornaments I've seen floating around Pinterest. If it turns out well, I'll share the process and final results here. If it doesn't, let's pretend it never happened, like all those times I've tried and failed at running.
Have a happy, test-free, chocolate-dipped, felt-covered weekend!
[photo 1, photo 3]
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment